- Unequal flute spacing helps to disrupt the rhythmic pattern created by the cutting edge helping to suppress damaging harmonics.
Ball End and Material Removal
- The ball end design is ideal for finishing operations in complex workpieces.
- Achieve optimal material removal rates with the Z-Carb end mills through increased feed and depths of cut.
- Unequal helix design reduces damaging harmonics by changing the angle at which each cutting edge enters and exits the material.
- The structural design of Ti-Namite-X is adapted to meet a diverse range of applications; everything from high- and low-alloy steels to hardened materials (up to 65 HRC core hardness). Ti-Namite-X is suitable for operations that require high cutting speeds, high temperatures at the cutting edge, and high metal removal rates.
- Cutting Diameter: 1/8"-1" | 3,0 mm - 25,0 mm
- Length of Cut: 3/8"-1 1/2" | 8,0 mm - 38,0 mm
- Overall Length: 1 1/2" -4" | 57,0 mm - 104, 0mm
- Shank Diameter: 1/8"-1" | 6,0 mm - 25,0 mm
- Corner Radius: .015"-.040"
- Coating(s): Ti-NAMITE-X
- Available Features: JetStream, Weldon Flat
Primary Material Applications
- Steel ≤ 45 HRc
- Stainless Steel ≤ 45HRc
- Cast Iron ≤ 45HRc
- High Temp Alloys
- Titanium Alloys ≤ 45 HRc
Mold & Die
Casting & Foundries
Secondary Material Applications
- Cast Iron ≥ 45 HRc
- Hardened Steels < 45 HRc