Jump-start your cutting tool knowledge base
The SGS Tool Clinic is a two and a half-day fully-immersive event. Attendees will be instructed using a combination of classroom learning, live tooling demonstrations, case study analysis, and Q&A sessions. Attendees will also have the opportunity to tour the Kyocera-SGS Corporate Campus and Manufacturing Facilities in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. Class size is limited and applicants must be approved prior to securing a spot.
- Broaden your cutting tool skillset
- Gain valuable SGS tooling knowledge
- Learn new machining techniques
- Find out about our emerging coating technologies
- Learn the basics or attend one of our advanced machining principles classes
- Spanish classes also available