V-Carb | Series 55
V-Carb end mills set the standard for peak finish quality. These five-flute, unequal helix tools feature unequal indexing and an ideal rake and relief combination for unmatched finishing capability. Available with a full selection of corner radii and ball nose configurations, the V-Carb portfolio is well-equipped to handle your complex finishing requirements.
Helix & Rake
- Unequal indexing, high helix and an ideal rake and relief combination for unmatched finishing capability.
- Enhanced corner geometry with tight tolerance corner radii.
- Various end geometries are available including ball, square, and corner radius.
- The V-Carb end mill is designed with 5 flutes engineered for peak finish quality.
- Available with Ti-NAMITE®-A coating for superior wear, edge build-up resistance and extended tool life in difficult-to-machine materials like Stainless Steel.
- Cutting Diameter 1/8"-1" | 6,0 mm - 20,0 mm
- Length of Cut 1/4"-3 1/4" | 12,0 mm - 75,0 mm
- Overall Length 1 1/2"-6" | 50,0 mm - 150,0 mm
- Shank Diameter 1/8" - 1" | 6,0 mm - 20,0 mm
- Corner Radius .010-.060 | 0,25 mm - 6,0 mm
- Coating(s) Ti-NAMITE-A
- Available Features Weldon Flat
Primary Material Applications
- Steel ≤ 45 HRc
- Stainless Steel ≤ 45HRc
- Cast Iron ≤ 45HRc
- High Temp Alloys
- Titanium Alloys ≤ 45 HRc
- Hardened Steel < 45 HRc
Mold & Die
Casting & Foundries
Secondary Material Applications
- Cast Iron ≥ 45 HRc
- Hardened Steels < 45 HRc