Turbo-Carb | Series 56
Designed for high-speed roughing and finishing of complex contoured shapes in hardened materials. The Turbo Carb end mill is made of an application-specific carbide to improve wear resistance and toughness in demanding applications. The high-performance S-Gash geometry on the ball improves shearing while reducing the load. With the exclusive Ti-NAMITE-X tool coating, these tools are ideal for dry machining.
- Short flute length and a rigid design to reduce deflection.
- S-Gash Ball geometry minimizes load and heat produced during the cutting process, ultimately enhancing tool life.
- Ideal for machining complex contoured shapes in hardened steels.
- The structural design of Ti-Namite-X is adapted to meet a diverse range of applications; everything from high- and low-alloy steels to hardened materials (up to 65 HRC core hardness). Ti-Namite-X is suitable for operations which require high cutting speeds, high temperatures at the cutting edge, and high metal removal rates.
- Cutting Diameter: 1/32"-3/4" | 1,0 mm - 20,0 mm
- Length of Cut: 1/32"-3/4 | 1,0 mm - 20,0 mm
- Overall Length: 3"-6 1/2" | 76,0 mm - 165,0 mm
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"-3/4" | 6,0 mm - 20,0 mm
- Reach: 1/16"-1 1/2" | 2,0 mm - 40,0 mm
- Coating: Ti-NAMITE-X
Primary Material Applications
- Cast Iron ≥ 45 HRc
- Hardened Steel < 45 HRc
- Hardened Steel > 55 HRc
Mold & Die
Casting & Foundries
Secondary Material Applications
- Steel ≤ 45 HRc
- Stainless Steel ≤ 45HRc
- Cast Iron ≤ 45HRc
- High Temp Alloys
- Titanium Alloys ≤ 45 HRc