T-Carb® | Series 51
The T-Carb lineup features specialized engineering and design to excel at high-speed machining, specifically trochoidal and peel milling. The 6-flute design with eccentric relief provides strength and supreme chip control at high speeds, and with surprising finish results.
- Unequal flute indexing for vibration-free cutting at elevated rates.
- Enhanced corner geometry with tight tolerance corner radii.
- Square, corner radius & ball end configurations are available.
- Eccentric relief provides superior strength and a smoother surface finish.
- The structural design of Ti-Namite-X is adapted to meet a diverse range of applications; everything from high- and low-alloy steels to hardened materials (up to 65 HRC core hardness). Ti-Namite-X is suitable for operations that require high cutting speeds, high temperatures at the cutting edge, and high metal removal rates.
- Cutting Diameter: 1/4"-1" | 6,0 mm - 20,0 mm
- Length of Cut: 3/4"-2 5/8" | 8,0 mm - 38,0 mm
- Overall Length: 2 1/2"-6" | 63,0 mm - 150,0 mm
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"-1" | 6,0 mm - 20,0 mm
- Corner Radius: .015-.250 | 0,5 mm - 5,0 mm
- Reach: 1 1/8"-3 3/8" | 32,0 mm - 80,0 mm
- Coating(s): Ti-NAMITE-X
Primary Material Applications
- Steel ≤ 45 HRc
- Stainless Steel ≤ 45HRc
- Cast Iron ≤ 45HRc
- High Temp Alloys
- Titanium Alloys ≤ 45 HRc
Mold & Die
Casting & Foundries
Secondary Material Applications
- Cast Iron ≥ 45 HRc
- Hardened Steel < 45 HRc