FOR ABRASIVE MATERIALS
- Slow helix design adds strength to the edge allowing ease for milling highly abrasive materials.
- Two levels of chatter suppression: variable helix and indexing.
- This rigid design of a slow helix is complimented with a variable helix to help reduce vibration and deflection.
- Four flute end mill series engineered for machining non-ferous materials.
- The stable configuration and full cutting-edge leads to improved surface finishes.
- Excels at roughing (slotting, profiling) and finishing in a variety of plastics and composites.
- The design creates a short path for material evacuation during machining.
- Balanced geometry reacts positively to address the complexity of the composite fiber matrix.
- This is the hardest coating available with the best abrasion resistance. It is carbon based so it is limited in application capabilities. This coating is suitable for machining highly abrasive, non-ferrous materials such as CFRP and graphite.
- Cutting Diameter: 1/4"-3/4" | 6,0 mm - 16,0 mm
- Length of Cut: 1"-1 3/8" | 25,0 mm - 48,0 mm
- Overall Length: 2 1/2"-4" | 63,0 mm - 115,0 mm
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"-3/4" | 6,0 mm - 16,0 mm
- Coating(s): Uncoated, Di-NAMITE
Primary Material Applications
- Plastics / Composites
Mold & Die
Casting & Foundries
Secondary Material Applications
- Cast Iron ≥ 45 HRc
- Hardened Steels < 45 HRc