Z-Carb | Series Z1
The Z-Carb name is known around the world for its unparalleled efficiency in cutting operations. Whether it be supreme chip evacuation, precise coolant delivery via JetStream technology, or premium Ti-NAMITE-A coating, the fact remains. The original is still the best.
Features & Benefits
- The first and best variable geometry end mill on the market.
- High material removal rates with impressive tool life
- Available in standard and metric sizes
- Square, corner radius, and ball end configurations available.
- Ti-NAMITE-A coating for superior thermal resilience, chip flow, and tool life
|Cutting Diameter||1/8"-1" / 3,0-25,0|
|Length of Cut||3/8"-1 1/2" / 8,0-38,0|
|Overall Length||1 1/2 -4" / 57,0-104,0|
|Shank Diameter||1/8"-1" / 6,0-25,0|
|Available Features||JetStream, Weldon Flat|
- CAST IRON
- HARDENED STEELS
- Power Generation
- Mold & Die
- Casting & Foundries
- General Engineering