Z-Carb | Series Z1
Z-Carb four-flute high performance end mills set the standard for optimal removal rates. With unparalleled efficiency and performance, these legendary tools have been upgraded with enhanced geometry.
Features & Benefits
- The first and best variable geometry end mill on the market now includes variable rake which alters and controls the cutting dynamic taking chatter suppression to an unprecedented level.
- High material removal rates with impressive tool life.
- Available in standard and metric sizes.
- Square, corner radius, and ball end configurations available.
- Ti-NAMITE-X coating for operations which require high cutting speed and high temperatures at the cutting edge at high metal removal rates.
|Cutting Diameter||1/8"-1" / 3,0-25,0|
|Length of Cut||3/8"-1 1/2" / 8,0-38,0|
|Overall Length||1 1/2 -4" / 57,0-104,0|
|Shank Diameter||1/8"-1" / 6,0-25,0|
|Available Features||JetStream, Weldon Flat|
- STAINLESS STEEL
- CAST IRON
- HIGH TEMP ALLOY
- TITANIUM ALLOYS
- HARDENED STEELS
- Power Generation
- Mold & Die
- Casting & Foundries
- General Engineering