S-Carb® | APR-3
The S-Carb® Advanced Productivity Rougher (APR-3) was engineered for high power, high efficiency machining of aluminum aerospace structural parts. Material removal rates (MRR) of 600 cubic inches is achievable with remarkable tool life and product finish. The APR-3's MRR capabilities are nearly six times that of its nearest competition based on lab testing. It is easy to see why KYOCERA SGS Precision Tools is known around the world as an authority in aluminum machining with the power and capability of the APR and its sibling tool, APF.
Features & Benefits
- 3 flute design for high feed power roughing.
- 1XD full slotting capability up to 5XD reach.
- High feed direct plunge ability.
- Open flute design allows for deep slotting and profiling operations.
- Enhanced & simplified coolant hole design.
- Variable pitch geometry allows for 600 cubic inches per minute MRR capabilty.
- Available in inch and metric configurations.
- Ti-NAMITE-B ceramic-based coating with industry leading built up edge protection.
|Cutting Diameter||3/4" - 1"/ 12,0 - 25,0|
|Length of Cut||1 3/8" - 1 1/2" / 18,0 - 35,0|
|Overall Length||4 1/4" - 5 1/4" / 83,0 - 151,0|
|Shank Diameter||3/4" - 1" / 12,0 - 25,0|
|Reach||2 3/8" - 3 1/4" / 38,0 - 105,0|
|Corner Radius||.030 - .120 / 1,0 - 5,0|
- NON FERROUS