Picatinny Rail Cutter | Non-Ferrous Recoil Groove Tool
The new Picatinny Recoil Groove Tools are meticulously engineered for applications in the firearms industry. The 3 flute open design improves chip removal at high feed rates. The Symmetrical end gashing improves balance in high speed operations and the Ti-Namite-B coating makes the tool ideal for slotting operations in non-ferrous materials.
Features & Benefits
- Two EDP’s in the portfolio with a .6050" cutting diameter.
- Open flute design improves chip removal at high feed rates.
- Specially engineered flute shape for improved chip control.
- Circular land improves surface finish and chatter suppression.
- Symmetrical end gashing improves balance in high speed operations.
- Uncoated and Ti-Namite-B coated options available.
|Length of Cut||.118|
|Coating(s)||Uncoated / Ti-Namite-B|
|Special Options||Non-Standard End Configurations|
- NON FERROUS