Picatinny Rail Cutter | Ferrous Recoil Groove Tool
The new Picatinny Recoil Groove Tools are meticulously engineered for applications in the firearms industry. Equipped with a heavy core design for rigidity in difficult to machine materials, the tools are ideal for work in steels, stainless steels, hardened steels and titanium. The specially engineered flute design adds strength and improves chip flow and the tight corner radius tangency tolerance make this an ideal tool for machining quality recoil grooves.
Features & Benefits
- Two EDP’s in the portfolio with a .2100" cutting diameter and a corner radius of .010".
- Heavy core design adds rigidity for cutting difficult to machine materials.
- Tight corner radius tangency tolerance for quality recoil grooves.
- Specially engineered flute design adds strength and improves chip flow.
- Square and varied corner radii configurations available upon request.
|Length of Cut||.118|
|Coating(s)||Ti-Namite-M / Ti-Namite-A|
|Special Options||Square End and Non-Standard Corner Radii|
- STEEL ≤ 45 HRc
- STAINLESS STEEL ≤ 45HRc
- TITANIUM ALLOYS ≤ 45 HRc
- HARDENED STEELS < 45 HRc