H-Carb | Series 77
The new H-Carb seven-flute High Efficiency end mill specializes in deep axial trochoidal and high-speed machining applications offered at various lengths of cut. The specialized core and flute design improves rigidity and chip flow while reducing deflection. The seven-flute design allows for superior finishes at higher speed and feed rates versus 5 and 6 flute tools.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty core and specialized flute design for improved rigidity, chip flow and reduced deflection.
- Chip Breaker profile standard in portfolio and aids in chip flow, especially in deep pocketing operations.
- Deep pocketing and slotting capability using the various lengths of cut offered applying a trochoidal tool path.
- CAM programming methods using high efficiency machining by applying trochoidal tool paths and incorporating constant cutter engagement.
- Available in 3 lengths of cut (2.5xD, 3xD, 4xD).
- Available in Ti-Namite-A and Ti-Namite-M suitable for dry machining in ferrous based materials such as cast irons and many carbon steels.
|Cutting Diameter||1/4" - 1" / 6,0-25,0|
|Length of Cut||5/8" - 4" / 15,0-100,0|
|Overall Length||2 1/2"-17" / 63,0-170,0|
|Shank Diameter||1/4"-1" / 6,0-25,0|
|Corner Radius||.015-.120 / 0,3-3,0|
|Special Options||Chip Breakers|
- STAINLESS STEEL
- CAST IRON
- HIGH TEMP ALLOY
- TITANIUM ALLOYS
- HARDENED STEELS
- Power Generation
- Mold & Die
- Casting & Foundries
- General Engineering