Power-Carb | Series 57
Designed for high-speed finishing of hardened materials. The Power-Carb end mill is made of an application specific carbide to improve wear resistance and toughness in demanding applications. The tool is ideal for trochoidal milling applications in hardened steels and dry machining with the exclusive Ti-NAMITE A tool coating.
- Six flute design.
- Short flute length and large core design to reduce deflection.
- Unsurpassed edge strength with extreme negative rake and eccentric relief.
- Ideal in Trochoidal milling applications in hardened steels and dry machining.
- The structural design of Ti-Namite-X is adapted to meet a diverse range of applications; everything from high- and low-alloy steels to hardened materials (up to 65 HRC core hardness). Ti-Namite-X is suitable for operations that require high cutting speeds, high temperatures at the cutting edge, and high metal removal rates.
- Cutting Diameter: 1/4"-1/2" | 6,0 mm - 20,0 mm
- Length of Cut: 17/32"-1 3/32" | 13,0 mm - 38,0 mm
- Overall Length: 3 1/2"-4 1/2" | 89,0 mm - 165,0 mm
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"-1/2" | 6,0 mm - 20,0 mm
- Coating(s): Ti-Namite-X
Primary Material Applications
- Cast Iron ≥ 45 HRc
- Hardened Steels < 45 HRc
- Hardened Steels > 55 HRc
Mold & Die
Casting & Foundries
Secondary Material Applications
- Steel ≤ 45 HRc
- Cast Iron ≤ 45HRc