Multi-Carb | Series 66
The Multi-Carb High-Performance Finishing End Mill incorporates a large number of flutes for stability and high feed finishing capabilities in applications where surface finish and tolerance are critical factors. The large flute count design allows smoother cutting performance and increased tool life, positively impacting productivity and quality levels.
- High flute count design results in smoother cutting performance and enhanced tool life in precise finishing applications.
- Available with 7, 9, or 11 flutes based on tool diameter.
- Enhanced corner geometry with tight tolerance corner radii.
- Various square and round-corner geometry options are available.
- Series 67b offers a tangential form radius and integrated nose radius for highly efficient finishing and semi-finishing profiling. Capable of machining profiles and blends with one tool.
- Heavy core and rigid design allows for straight walls.
- Available with Ti-NAMITE®-A coating for superior wear, edge build-up resistance, and extended tool life in difficult-to-machine materials like Stainless Steel.
- Cutting Diameter: 3/16"-1 | 6,0 mm - 25 mm
- Length of Cut: 5/8"-2" | 19,0 mm - 38,0 mm
- Overall Length: 2"-6" | 63,0 mm - 104 mm
- Shank Diameter: 3/16"-1 | 6,0 mm - 25,0 mm
- Corner Radius: .010-.120 | 0,5 mm - 5,0 mm
- Number of Flutes: 7,9,11
- Coating(s): Ti-Namite-A
Primary Material Applications
- Stainless Steel ≤ 45HRc
- High Temp Alloys
- Titanium Alloys ≤ 45 HRc
Mold & Die
Casting & Foundries
Secondary Material Applications
- Steel ≤ 45 HRc
- Cast Iron ≤ 45HRc
- Cast Iron ≥ 45 HRc
- Hardened Steels < 45 HRc