Hi-PerCarb® | Series 135
The Series 135 drill features a high-performance flute design that enhances chip transportation and augments strength, enabling aggressive drilling. Furthermore, the drill incorporates a specialized 145° notched point that promotes self-centering, eliminating the need for a spot drill and effectively controlling chips, thus reducing thrust and deflection during drilling.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FLUTE DESIGN
- Efficiently transports chips
- Increases strength for aggressive drilling
- 4-Margin Design improves accuracy and surface finish for increased stability and rigidity
- Secondary Flute improves coolant flow to point reducing friction along the drill body.
SPECIALIZED 145° NOTCHED POINT
- Self centering eliminates need for spot drill and improves chip control decreasing drill thrust and deflection
- Engineered edge protection improves edge strength and reduces edge fatigue allowing for increased feed rates
Excellent thermal and chemical resistance allows for dry cutting and improvements in performance of carbide. The coating has a high hardness giving great protection against abrasive wear and erosion.
- Cutting Diameter: 1/64"-59/64" | 0,39 mm - 23,41 mm
- Length of Cut: (3XD) 7/64"-4 3/8"
- Length of Cut: (5XD) 5/64" - 2 11/16"
- Overall Length: (3XD) 1 1/2"-7"
- Overall Length: (5XD) 1 1/2"-6"
- Shank Diameter: 1/8"-1"
- Coating: Ti-NAMITE-A
Primary Material Applications
- Steel ≤ 45 HRc
- Stainless Steel ≤ 45HRc
- High Temp Alloys
- Titanium Alloys ≤ 45 HRc
- Hardened Steel < 45 HRc
Mold & Die
Casting & Foundries
Secondary Material Applications
- Cast Iron ≥ 45 HRc
- Hardened Steels < 45 HRc