H-Carb | Series 77
The H-Carb 7-Flute High Efficiency end mill specializes in deep axial trochoidal and high-speed machining applications offered at various lengths of cut. The specialized core and flute design improves rigidity and chip flow while reducing deflection. The seven-flute design allows for superior finishes at higher speed and feed rates versus 5 and 6 flute tools.
- Chip Breaker design breaks up chips from the long flute length allowing for better chip flow and evacuation in deep pocketing operations.
Depth of Cut - Deep Pocket Machining
- Available in 3 lengths of cut (2.5xD, 3xD, 4xD).
- Specializes in deep axial trochoidal and high-speed milling applications.
Fluting & Core
- Specialized seven flute design with an optimized core which improves rigidity, chip flow and reduces deflection.
- Exclusive Ti-NAMITE®-M coating for higher heat resistance to enhance tool life in difficult-to-machine materials like Titanium.
- Available with Ti-NAMITE®-A coating for superior wear, edge build-up resistance and extended tool life in difficult-to-machine materials like Stainless Steel.
- Cutting Diameter: 1/4" - 1" | 6,0 mm - 25,0 mm
- Length of Cut: 5/8" - 4" | 15,0 mm - 100,0 mm
- Overall Length: 2 1/2"-7" | 63,0 mm - 170,0 mm
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"-1" | 6,0 mm - 25,0 mm
- Corner Radius: .015-.120 | 0,3 mm - 4,0 mm
- Coating(s): Ti-NAMITE®-M, Ti-NAMITE®-A
- Special Options: Chip Breakers
Primary Material Applications
- Steel ≤ 45 HRc
- Stainless Steel ≤ 45HRc
- Cast Iron ≤ 45HRc
- Hight Temp Alloys
- Titanium Alloys ≤ 45 HRc
Mold & Die
Casting & Foundries
Secondary Material Applications
- Cast Iron ≥ 45 HRc
- Hardened Steels < 45 HRc