Series 33 end mills use the latest in engineering design and grinding capabilities. They are ideal for aggressive ramping, pocketing, and slotting in difficult to machine materials such as Stainless Steel, Titanium, and Inconel. Designed for applications challenged by heavy chip evacuation, this 3-flute design offers increased chip clearance and a reduction in harmful harmonics.
- Proprietary 3-flute design allows for more controlled chip formation and efficient chip evacuation.
- The specially engineered stepped core design provides stability for aggressive ramping and rigidity when flutes are entirely engaged.
- Open design at the axial end accommodates material flow and load reduction during operations.
- Enhanced corner geometry with tight tolerance corner radii.
- Available with Ti-NAMITE®-A coating for superior wear, edge build-up resistance and extended tool life in difficult-to-machine materials like Stainless Steel.
- Cutting Diameter: 1/8"-1" | 3,0 mm - 20,0 mm
- Length of Cut: 3/8"-2 1/4" | 9,0 mm - 46,0 mm
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"-1" | 6,0 mm - 20,0 mm
- Corner Radius: .015-.040 | 0,3 mm - 4,0 mm
- Coating(s): Ti-NAMITE-A (AlTiN)
Primary Material Applications
- Stainless Steel ≤ 45HRc
- High Temp Alloys
- Titanium Alloys ≤ 45 HRc
Mold & Die
Casting & Foundries
Secondary Material Applications
- Steel ≤ 45 HRc
- Cast Iron ≤ 45HRc
- Cast Iron ≥ 45 HRc
- Hardened Steel < 45 HRc