Picatinny Rail Cutter | Non-Ferrous Recoil Groove Tool
The new Picatinny Recoil Groove Tools are meticulously engineered for applications in the firearms industry. The 3 flute open design improves chip removal at high feed rates. The Symmetrical end gashing improves balance in high speed operations and the Ti-Namite-B coating makes the tool ideal for slotting operations in non-ferrous materials.
Features & Benefits
- Two EDP’s in the portfolio with a .2100" cutting diameter.
- Open flute design improves chip removal at high feed rates.
- Circular land improves surface finish and chatter suppression.
- Symmetrical end gashing improves balance in high speed operations.
- 45 degree chamfer enables slot and deburr in one operation.
- Corner radius end configurations available upon request.
|Length of Cut||.118|
|Overall Length||1 3/4"|
|Special Options||Non-standard end configurations|
- NON FERROUS